|Beach Front||100 yards|
|Location||Bequia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Caribbean.|
|Special Features||Tennis court, Basket ball net, Two gazebo's one particularly beautiful gazebo near to the pool and beach, Spa like bathrooms Baby football, Pool table, Indoor gym and cinema, Snorkels and Flippers (approx 8 - 12 sets sizes 6 -11) Private tennis court w/ night lights Beach and Bar at 100 mtrs, Yacht anchorage in the Bay Moorings and Jetty at Princess Margaret Beach (5 minutes by car/dinghy)|
| || |
AMITABAH, the Buddha of infinite light, is said to bring calm, peace and contentment. Essentially a beach house, only steps from Lower Bay on the west coast yet, perched on the gentle hillside of Lower Bay in a private location - this is perhaps the finest villa in Bequia.
The house is designed around expansive out door living spaces, glamorous interiors and spa like bathrooms. Complete with a multitude of family friendly games like snooker and tennis, Amitabah is very much like a private hotel. A 180 degree panoramic west facing balcony gives birds eye views of the west coast. Newly built, the villa is superbly fitted with stunning furniture and high spec technology. The sunset and green flash views are magnificent from all rooms. At Amitabah you can truly relax as your every need will be looked after by the charming and helpful staff.
Ideal for couples and families you will find it hard to leave the quiet, relaxing atmosphere of Amitabah but you if you want to venture further afield the beach is just below and a little farther along the road you will find another idyllic beach named aptly after Princess Margaret.
Master bedroom with en suite, five further bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, Close to beach, two large open Living rooms & Kitchen, Shaded Verandah dining area, Baby football, Snooker table, Tennis court, Basketball, Restaurant close by, Stereo, Wireless Internet, Gas BBQ, Dvd Player, Cable TV, Hot Water, Car parking, Fully fenced property
Aside from all the sporting and swimming activities at the villa and the beach, if you like hiking there are trails around the island which you can take
bonafide forests, waterfalls and nature at its best. Snorkelling and Scuba diving are excellent here and there are several dive sites close to the villa and in all around 12 dive sites around Bequia, 64 in the whole Grenadines chain. Children will enjoy visiting the Turtle sanctuary, kayaking, learning to sail, fishing, seeking out iguanas, playing football, tennis, cricket and volley ball on the beach, drinking from fresh coconuts and having local fish and chips at the beach.
The house is fully staffed with maid service, breakfast, laundry and butler service 7 days a week.
The maid can also cook lunch.
- Breakfast and Lunch Preparation service included from Housekeeper
- Laundry Service is included from the House keeper
- Butler/concierge service included
- Evening chef services available at USD 55 per head including food.
- Six en suite, air-conditioned bedrooms
- Two large open living rooms
- Two gazebos
- Private tennis court with night light
- Basket ball net
- Gym / Cinema room
- Walk to Lower Bay, a perfect swimming beach (with a natural lagoon which acts as a paddling pool, superb or young children)
- State of the art kitchen
- Outdoor breakfast table with umbrella, seats 6
- Shaded seated gazebo with sofa and armchairs
- 6 sun loungers and 1 double sun lounger
- Poolside bar
- Spa like bathrooms
- Baby football, Pool table
- The gym features a rowing machine, cross trainer, weight machine - Golds Gym all training combo machine, yoga mats, work out ball (s)
- The gym machines are in the cinema room which has AC.
- 3 mountain bikes
- Snorkels and Flippers (approx 8 - 12 sets sizes 6 -11)
- Beach and Bar at 100 mtrs
- Sun loungers at the pool and beach
- Stereo, Wireless Internet, DVD Player, Cable TV
- Gas BBQ
- Car parking
- Security system
- Safe for valuables
- Yacht anchorage in the Bay
- Moorings and Jetty at Princess Margaret Beach (5 minutes by car/dinghy)
Good morning. All is perfect here.
Btw the diving here is excellent!
- May 2012
"Thanks Lara, We LOVED the Amitabah Villa for our honeymoon and hope to come back someday. Hope all is well in Bequia!!"
- March 2010
Click here to add to the Guest Book
If you'd like to enquire about a booking, please select your dates and click 'contact agent' and we will contact you.